Monday, October 5, 2009

A Helicopter Joy Ride from Gilgit to Naran in Kaghan Valley

A broken bridge between Gilgit and Danyore- A town across Indus river near Gilgit. The bridge on KKH is broken for the last 15 months, I think. I don't know for how long it will remain as such. It is a huge inconvenience to the travelers as they have to cross the river from another bridge after traveling a long distance cross country.
A worth-watching site from the top, isn't it?

An aerial view of Karakoram Highway. A treat to watch from above. I salute those who have laid their lives in construction of this magnificent 9th Wonder of the World.

Colors of nature are so prominent in this snap. Brown mountains, Green patches of trees, Deep-Green River Indus and a cool suspension bridge - What else can you wish to give a treat to your eyes???

1 comment:

  1. A.o.A

    Hello Master!

    I like your this post about "Helicopter Travel". I need some information and want to contact you.

    My cell# +92 333 425 9922

    Regards
    Eng.Muhammad Mustafa
    Lahore, Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails